COMMON GOOD LEADERSHIP
resourcing you to build the common good
What does Christian leadership for the Common Good look like? How can churches fulfil their unique vocational responsibility?
Whether you are a lay person, a priest, vicar, pastor, deacon, religious brother or sister, a leader in a diocese or Christian organisation, a bishop, a chaplain or a lay minister, you are in a unique position to encourage and equip others. As the fallout of the pandemic hits our communities, Common Good leadership will be needed in all sectors. All the resources on this site will help you and your congregation discern your civic vocation and most are free. We warmly invite you to use what you need. Here's a selection to explore:
- Read our latest letters:
- Watch our webinars:
- Contact us to arrange a bespoke Common Good session tailored for your context
- Get together with your neighbours of all faiths and none using our 4-session Let's Continue to Build Community resource
- Strengthen the mission of your congregation or team by running our Here: Now: Us People lay leadership programme
- Learn from community organising experts about power, the Common Good and the civic role of the church
- Get to know people in your area using our one-to-one conversation guide
- Explore what Leading Thinkers have to say about the theology and practice of the Common Good
- Equip young people for an uncertain future with our Common Good Schools resource
- Use our Scripture-based Common Good prayers, resources and bible studies
- Draw on our Stories for examples of the Common Good in practice
We are a small charity entirely dependent on donations, so if you use our resources please make a donation to our work here.