COMMON GOOD LEADERS
resourcing you IN A TIME OF CHANGE
This is a challenging time for leaders across the churches. We can help.
In this time of upheaval, Common Good leadership more important than ever.
We believe the churches have a vital role to play in the renewal of our country. But navigating this new era can be challenging, especially when the frameworks you are used to are also undergoing profound change.
We help leaders across the Christian traditions in the discernment of their unique calling to the Common Good in their context. We can accompany you as you explore what God is asking of you in your situation. We can offer you a personal one-to-one, group accompaniment, deliver a bespoke session for a group of leaders, or connect you with the expertise you need. Everyone is different so the first step is a conversation to see how we can help.
Whether you are a pastor, priest, vicar, a non ordained church leader, a bishop, deacon, chaplain, a religious brother or sister, or a lay person in a leadership position, we can advise you, connect you, design sessions tailored for you and your organisation.
We work with many leaders individually. We also contribute to the programmes of other organisations. Just a few recent examples include the Faith in Politics Internship Programme, the Buxton Leadership Programme, the St Vincent De Paul Society, St Mellitus College, TheAscent Programme, Reconciliation Initiatives, Urban Mission Group, Churches Together England, many dioceses and Caritas bodies.
- Email us and set up a conversation with our director, Jenny Sinclair
- Explore our latest newsletters
- Read our three letters to the churches
- Read our Stories about parish and grassroots settings
- Discover what Leading Thinkers say about the Common Good in theological and political terms
- Equip your young people for an uncertain future with our Common Good Schools 10-week programme
- Grow a relational culture in your church and build local relationships using our free resources
Email Louise Lambert at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you need. We'll be happy to arrange a conversation.
We are a small, independent charity with no institutional support and entirely reliant on donations, so if you have a budget, we do ask you to make a gift to recognise the time we devote to you. You can donate safely here.