Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the website.
2. Together for the Common Good reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting such changes online. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
3. You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party. If you post offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or to http://togetherforthecommongood.co.uk or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on http://togetherforthecommongood.co.uk Together for the Common Good can use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop such behaviour.
4. Together for the Common Good makes every effort to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up-to-date. However, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss or inconvenience caused by reliance on inaccurate material contained in this site. This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Together for the Common Good are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied.
5. Together for the Common Good does not warrant that the functions or the material contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials. In no event will Together for the Common Good be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the website, whether in contract or in negligence.
6. Content authored by non-Together for the Common Good representatives is often made available on this website. The opinions expressed in this content do not necessarily reflect the official position of Together for the Common Good on any matter, and are entirely the opinions of the respective authors of this content.
7. The copyright restrictions are set out in the Creative Commons license which governs the use of material on this website.
8. A number of other organisations’ websites have links on Together for the Common Good website. If you link to their websites, they may collect information in accordance with their own privacy policies. Such websites are not within our control and are not covered by these Terms and Conditions. Together for the Common Good takes no responsibility for the content of such external websites. Links to other websites are provided for your convenience and do not imply Together for the Common Good' endorsement of them.
9. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
10. If these Terms and Conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this website must be ended immediately.