Together for the Common Good is an emerging movement bringing the principle of the Common Good alive and encouraging people to work together across their differences. We are not a membership organisation, nor a campaigning organisation. We aim to be a catalyst, so we always ask 'what are you going to do?'
We are lay people from all walks of life, clergy, on-the-ground practitioners, community organisers, teachers, chaplains, leaders of social justice organisations, academics, commentators and policy makers. We are from across the Christian denominations, fellow faith traditions and non religious organisations.
- Watch our six minute video
- Find out about Common Good Thinking
- Order a copy of our new booklet, Calling People of Goodwill: the Bible and the Common Good
Check out our Events listings pages.
Read some of our Opinion Pieces
- Take a look at videos of our public debates, including Jean Vanier in Parliament, our General Synod fringe meeting and from the T4CG first conference
Get a copy of Together for the Common Good: Towards a National Conversation - 13 essays on the common good from different traditions and A Faithful Presence - a short accessible book drawing from T4CG's research into faith-based collaboration
- Explore our Further study materials - an archive of useful articles, books, reports, speeches, audio and video
- Learn about Catholic social thought
- Are you a teacher? Read about Common Good Schools - and find details of our toolkit for schools
- Please feel free to use the T4CG Prayer
- Discover our Research - read some of our case studies on organisations working together for the common good from our 2013 research programme
Given our very small resources we are realistic, but we trust in the way T4CG is unfolding. Please keep us in your prayers. Thank you.