Together for the Common Good is an emerging movement bringing the principle of the Common Good alive and encouraging people to work together across their differences. We are not a membership organisation, nor a campaigning organisation. We aim to be a catalyst, so we always ask 'what are you going to do?'
Just like you, we are people from all walks of life. We are from across the Christian traditions, fellow faith communities and non religious backgrounds. There are many ways you can get involved.
- Watch our six minute video
- Find out about Common Good Thinking
- Support Us by making a donation to our work
- Check out our Events listings pages.
- Use our bible study booklet Calling People of Goodwill: the Bible and the Common Good
- Read our Opinion Pieces
- Watch videos of our debates, including Jean Vanier in Parliament, our General Synod fringe meeting and from the T4CG first conference
Learn about Catholic social thought
Get a copy of Together for the Common Good: Towards a National Conversation - 13 essays on the common good from different traditions and A Faithful Presence - a short accessible book drawing from T4CG's research into faith-based collaboration
- Explore our Further study materials - an archive of useful articles, books, reports, speeches, audio and video
- Are you a teacher? Read about Common Good Schools - and find details of our toolkit for schools
- Please feel free to use the T4CG Prayer
- Discover our Research - read some of our case studies on organisations working together for the common good from our 2013 research programme
With a staff team of only two we punch above our weight thanks to help in kind and volunteer support.